Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types    Groups Glasgow Women's Institute  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Glasgow Women's Institute's Peace Pole
    Glasgow Women's Institute's Peace Pole
    ObjectImage       Plaque at top reads: "Celebrating Women's Institutes for Home & Country 120 Years and Canada 150, Presented by Glasgow Women's Institute 2017" On each side of the post is the word "Peace" in different languages.
    ObjectImage     Plaque at top reads: "Celebrating Women's Institutes for Home & Country 120 Years and Canada 150, Presented by Glasgow Women's Institute 2017" On each side of the post is the ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • Glasgow WI Cairn
    Glasgow WI Cairn
    ImageObjectPlace       This cairn marks the site of the first school of Section 13 McNab. Built in 1868. The Glasgow Women's Institute erected the cairn in 1968. The cairn is located on the corner of Calabogie Road and Anderson Road in the township of McNab/Braeside.
    ImageObjectPlace     This cairn marks the site of the first school of Section 13 McNab. Built in 1868. The Glasgow Women's Institute erected the cairn in 1968. The cairn is located on ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • WITH IT Clue#1
    WITH IT Clue#1
    Image       This Women’s Institute plaque is on a stone cairn that is situated on the corner of Calabogie Road, Anderson Road and Stewartville Road in the Township of McNab/Braeside, originally known as Lundys Corner. The plaque reads “On this site stood the first school of Section 13 McNab built in 1868”. ...
    Image     This Women’s Institute plaque is on a stone cairn that is situated on the corner of Calabogie Road, Anderson Road and Stewartville Road in the Township of McNab/Braeside, originally known ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4
    Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 2003]-[ca. 2008]     Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 2003]-[ca. 2008]   Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 2
    Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 2
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1967]-[ca. 1989]     Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 2 of 6 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1967]-[ca. 1989]   Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 2 of 6 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1
    Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1946]-[ca. 1956]     Glasgow Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, Brown, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1946]-[ca. 1956]   Glasgow Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3
    Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1991]-[ca. 2005]     Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, Brown, Campbell, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1991]-[ca. 2005]   Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results