Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
  • Remove Search term Media Types: Images
  • Remove Search term Item types: Porcelain photographs
  • Remove Search term Groups: Dishware
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Victoria Hall Commemorative Plate (2)
    Victoria Hall Commemorative Plate (2)
    Image       The construction of this building started in 1856. The doors opened in 1860, when the Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII) officially opened the building and named it Victoria Hall after his mother, Queen Victoria. A large restoration was undertaken in the 1970s after it was deemed structurally unsafe …
    Image     The construction of this building started in 1856. The doors opened in 1860, when the Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII) officially opened the building and named it Victoria …
    Cobourg Museum Foundation
  • Demitasse Cup & Saucer - Ontario Car Ferry Co.
    Demitasse Cup & Saucer - Ontario Car Ferry Co.
    Imagemystery       White porcelain demitasse cup and saucer with red, white & blue OCFCo logo and band on both. Manufacturer on bottom of both.
    Imagemystery     White porcelain demitasse cup and saucer with red, white & blue OCFCo logo and band on both. Manufacturer on bottom of both.
    Cobourg Museum Foundation
  • Cup & Saucer - Victoria University
    Cup & Saucer - Victoria University
    ImageText       The omission of the second "o" from Cobourg's name is not uncommon, though perhaps unusual in something as carefully produced as this.
    ImageText     The omission of the second "o" from Cobourg's name is not uncommon, though perhaps unusual in something as carefully produced as this.
    Cobourg Museum Foundation
  • Victoria College Commemorative Plate (2)
    Victoria College Commemorative Plate (2)
    ImageText       The construction of this building started in 1832. In 1836 classes started at the “Upper Canada Academy”. It was officially named Victoria College in 1841. In 1890 it federated with the University of Toronto and moved to Toronto in 1892.
    ImageText     The construction of this building started in 1832. In 1836 classes started at the “Upper Canada Academy”. It was officially named Victoria College in 1841. In 1890 it federated with …
    Cobourg Museum Foundation
  • Parkwood, Oshawa, Ontario Commemorative Plate
    Parkwood, Oshawa, Ontario Commemorative Plate
    ImageText       Produced by Schneider Enterprises, Woodstock, this is to be the first of an annual series. The photograph is of the building which was the residence of Col. R. S. (Sam) McLaughlin, a Canadian industrial pioneer. The back of the plate offers more details.
    ImageText     Produced by Schneider Enterprises, Woodstock, this is to be the first of an annual series. The photograph is of the building which was the residence of Col. R. S. (Sam) …
    Cobourg Museum Foundation
Web Tools:
Dublin Core | Mods
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
  • Porcelain photographs
Years
20102010201120122013201420152016201720182019
20202020202120222023202420252026202720282029
Features