Skip to content


Results

We found 53 matching items.
  • Remove Search term Media Types: Images
  • Remove Search term Item types: Digital prints
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Interior, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Interior, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. The church was gutted …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Interior, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Interior, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. The church was gutted …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Aerial View of Camp X
    Aerial View of Camp X
    Image       Camp X was a spy training camp and communications centre established by British Security Co-ordination on the shore of Lake Ontario on the border between Whitby and East Whitby Townships. The camp operated from 1941 to 1945. It was used as a government communications centre until 1969. The buildings were …
    Image     Camp X was a spy training camp and communications centre established by British Security Co-ordination on the shore of Lake Ontario on the border between Whitby and East Whitby Townships. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, September 10, 2013
    Image       The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. It was purchased by the Town after an impressive display of launching a stream of water 145 feet in the …
    Image     The Merryweather Steam Fire Engine, manufactured in England, served the Town of Whitby for 54 years from November 1872 to 1926 when it was replaced by two motorized fire trucks. …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Bells, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Bells, September 10, 2013
    Image       The two new bells were added just in time for Easter Sunday 2012. With the addition of the two bells the church now has a complete octave. All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many …
    Image     The two new bells were added just in time for Easter Sunday 2012. With the addition of the two bells the church now has a complete octave. All Saints' Anglican …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Bells, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Bells, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. The church was gutted …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking Southwest from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking Southwest from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking East from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking East from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking South from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking South from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking North from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking North from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking West from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking West from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Looking North from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Looking North from All Saints' Anglican Church, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Stained Glass Windows, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Stained Glass Windows, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. The church was gutted by …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, …
    Whitby Public Library
  • All Saints' Anglican Church Carillon, September 10, 2013
    All Saints' Anglican Church Carillon, September 10, 2013
    Image       All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, arranged in memorial to his parents. Elmina Lynde donated the brass pulpit. The church was gutted …
    Image     All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at 300 Dundas Street West. In 1870 the spire was added. The church features many beautiful stained glass windows including one Hamar …
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools:
Dublin Core | Mods
Contributors
Media Types
  • Image
Location
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Groups
Item Types
Years
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
20102010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Features
Creative Commons