Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
  • Remove Search term Media Types: Objects
  • Remove Search term Year: 1875
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Chrism oil stock
    Chrism oil stock
    ImageObject       Chrism oil stock, used for anointing in Sacraments of Confirmation and Holy Orders. Stock of Sterling silver, makers mark, Benziger Bros. New York. c1875.
    ImageObject     Chrism oil stock, used for anointing in Sacraments of Confirmation and Holy Orders. Stock of Sterling silver, makers mark, Benziger Bros. New York. c1875.
    Archives of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto
  • Thomas Park (Crawforth) House
    Thomas Park (Crawforth) House
    ImageObjectcomment       This brick house is located in the south-east portion of lot 25, Concession 4 in Whitby Township. It was purchased by Thomas Park in 1861. At the time of this photograph the house was the home of Matthew Crawforth and his wife Eliza, daughter of Thomas Park. The house was …
    ImageObjectcomment     This brick house is located in the south-east portion of lot 25, Concession 4 in Whitby Township. It was purchased by Thomas Park in 1861. At the time of this …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Patly Mills
    Patly Mills
    ImageObjectcomment       Patly Mills was located on the south half of lot 28, on the north side of Taunton Road, east of Chochrane Street. The Patley Mills were established by James Mitchell in 1851 and they processed oatmeal and flour. James Mitchell was drowned in a boating accident on Lake Ontario in …
    ImageObjectcomment     Patly Mills was located on the south half of lot 28, on the north side of Taunton Road, east of Chochrane Street. The Patley Mills were established by James Mitchell …
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Joshua Richardson
    Residence of Joshua Richardson
    ImageObject       This brick house was built around 1853 by Joshua Richardson. It was located on lot 3 of Broken Front Concession in Pickering Township. At the time this photograph was taken, the house was owned by his son Robert Richardson.
    ImageObject     This brick house was built around 1853 by Joshua Richardson. It was located on lot 3 of Broken Front Concession in Pickering Township. At the time this photograph was taken, …
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools:
Dublin Core | Mods