Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2393 matching items.
Contributors Waterloo Public Library  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Horse Drawn Street Car, Waterloo, Ontario
    Horse Drawn Street Car, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [between 1889 and 1898]     Horse drawn railway cars operated between 1889 and 1895 at which time the whole system was converted to electric cars. The company was taken over by the town of Berlin (Kitchener) in 1907.
    image  [between 1889 and 1898]   Horse drawn railway cars operated between 1889 and 1895 at which time the whole system was converted to electric cars. The company was taken over by the town of Berlin ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Jack O. Beynon and William Teleski
    Jack O. Beynon and William Teleski
    image  1948     Information written on reverse.
    image  1948   Information written on reverse.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  18 June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  18 June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  18 June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  18 June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  18 June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  18 June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  30 June 1952     Printed at the bottom; "Hunsberger".
    image  30 June 1952   Printed at the bottom; "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  30 June 1952     Printed at bottom: "Hunsberger".
    image  30 June 1952   Printed at bottom: "Hunsberger".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  30 June 1952     See Waterloo Historical Society journal, Volume 40, 1953.
    image  30 June 1952   See Waterloo Historical Society journal, Volume 40, 1953.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Trek of the Conestoga
    Trek of the Conestoga
    image  30 June 1952     Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger Photos".
    image  30 June 1952   Printed at bottom; "Hunsberger Photos".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Sunbeam Home, Waterloo, Ontario
    Sunbeam Home, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [ca. 1960]     Built by John Snider in 1864; then Tweed Estate until early 1940s when it was the head office for the Canada Health and Accident Assurance Company. Became Sunbeam Home in mid-1950s until 1973 when it was sold and demolished.See also C-2-4
    image  [ca. 1960]   Built by John Snider in 1864; then Tweed Estate until early 1940s when it was the head office for the Canada Health and Accident Assurance Company. Became Sunbeam Home in ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Tweed House, Waterloo, Ontario
    Tweed House, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [ca. 194-]     Built by John Snider in 1864; then Tweed Estate until early 1940s when it was the head office for the Canada Health and Accident Assurance Company. In the mid-1950s it became Sunbeam Home until 1973 when it was sold and demolished.
    image  [ca. 194-]   Built by John Snider in 1864; then Tweed Estate until early 1940s when it was the head office for the Canada Health and Accident Assurance Company. In the mid-1950s it ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Horse-drawn Wagon
    Horse-drawn Wagon
    image  [188-?]     Group of men and women in a horse drawn wagon in a very shallow body of water.
    image  [188-?]   Group of men and women in a horse drawn wagon in a very shallow body of water.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Men and Women on Wagon
    Men and Women on Wagon
    image  1900     Addison C. Moyer was a photographer in Waterloo from 1896 through 1929.
    image  1900   Addison C. Moyer was a photographer in Waterloo from 1896 through 1929.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Central School, Waterloo, Ontario
    Central School, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [between 1855 and 1952]     Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952.
    image  [between 1855 and 1952]   Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Central School, Waterloo, Ontario
    Central School, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  6 March 1952     Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952; subsequently MacGregor School was built at this corner.
    image  6 March 1952   Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952; subsequently MacGregor School was built at this corner.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Central School Students, Waterloo, Ontario
    Central School Students, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1922     Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    image  1922   Built in 1855 and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    Waterloo Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search related sites:
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Map
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Groups
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
Features