Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Contributors Marathon Public Library  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Wilson Memorial General Hospital
    Wilson Memorial General Hospital
    image  1946     The first Wilson Memorial General Hospital (1946) was located on Gilbert Street. When the new and more modern hospital was built in 1971, the old hospital building became known as the Peninsula Building, being used as offices for Pukaskwa National Park, and later as town offices until they too moved ...
    image  1946   The first Wilson Memorial General Hospital (1946) was located on Gilbert Street. When the new and more modern hospital was built in 1971, the old hospital building became known as ...
    Marathon Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949