Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Contributors Community Archives of Belleville & Hastings County   Item type(s) Stereographs  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Griffin Opera House
    Griffin Opera House
    image  1880,     Formerly known as the Belleville Opera House, The Queen's Opera House, and The Carmen Opera House. It was located on the south-west corner of East Bridge and Church Streets until it was demolished in 1933.
    image  1880,   Formerly known as the Belleville Opera House, The Queen's Opera House, and The Carmen Opera House. It was located on the south-west corner of East Bridge and Church Streets until ...
    Community Archives of Belleville & Hastings County
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
  • Location unidentified (1)
Item Types
Years
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889