Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 3 matching items.
Contributors Niagara Falls History Museum   Media Types Texts   Geographic Location Niagara Falls  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies, of the Church- 1810
    The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies, of the Church- 1810
    text  1810     In script on inside front page:"The gift of the Rev. Thos. Agemon (?) Rector of maghe.... To Rose Mcgarvey for regular attendance at divine service and attending..... October 7, 1816"
    text  1810   In script on inside front page:"The gift of the Rev. Thos. Agemon (?) Rector of maghe.... To Rose Mcgarvey for regular attendance at divine service and attending..... October 7, 1816"
    Niagara Falls History Museum
    1812 History
  • The Niagara Gleaner Newspaper- September 28, 1833
    The Niagara Gleaner Newspaper- September 28, 1833
    text  28 Sep 1833     This copy of the Niagara Gleaner's contains a notice regarding the application for a charter to construct a railway from the Welland Canal to the ferry on the Niagara River at Clifton below the Falls of Niagara (Queenston).Overall Measurement: (framed) 69 cm long X 86 cm wide
    text  28 Sep 1833   This copy of the Niagara Gleaner's contains a notice regarding the application for a charter to construct a railway from the Welland Canal to the ferry on the Niagara River ...
    Niagara Falls History Museum
    1812 History
  • Land Grant to William Lundy- 1805
    Land Grant to William Lundy- 1805
    textcomment  1805,     The lands grant to William Lundy, a Quaker of the Township of Stamford, County of Lincoln in the District of Niagara for 150 acres; Lot 140 and the west half of Lot 141. This property abutted with Joanna Silverthorn, who is possibly an in-law to William Lundy. During the War ...
    textcomment  1805,   The lands grant to William Lundy, a Quaker of the Township of Stamford, County of Lincoln in the District of Niagara for 150 acres; Lot 140 and the west half ...
    Niagara Falls History Museum
    1812 History
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
18101810181118121813181418151816181718181819
18201820182118221823182418251826182718281829
18301830183118321833183418351836183718381839
Features