Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Victoria Corners  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    image  c.1939,     St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of the church on Sunday September 18. No year was specified on the negative envelope. Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a ...
    image  c.1939,   St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    image  c.1939,     St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of the church on Sunday September 18. No year was specified on the negative envelope. Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a ...
    image  c.1939,   St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    image  c.1939,     St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of the church on Sunday September 18. No year was specified on the negative envelope. Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a ...
    image  c.1939,   St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    image  c.1939,     St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of the church on Sunday September 18. No year was specified on the negative envelope. Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a ...
    image  c.1939,   St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    St. James Anglican Church and Cemetery, c.1939
    image  c.1939,     St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of the church on Sunday September 18. No year was specified on the negative envelope. Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a ...
    image  c.1939,   St. James Anglican cemetery was established in 1864 on Lot 2, Concession 4, Brock Township. The church was built circa 1865. This photograph was taken at the reopening service of ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
Creative Commons