Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Roseneath  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Cobourg and Peterborough Railway, Harwood Station
    Cobourg and Peterborough Railway, Harwood Station
    imagecomment  25 Sep 1992     Built in the 1850s this station was sold when the Grand Trunk Railway bought CP on 15 April, 1901. In May, June, and July, it was dismantled and moved to Roseneath by Mr. A. Copperthwaite, where it became the Orange Hall. In 1928 electricity was installed by Mr. Harry Kelly ...
    imagecomment  25 Sep 1992   Built in the 1850s this station was sold when the Grand Trunk Railway bought CP on 15 April, 1901. In May, June, and July, it was dismantled and moved to ...
    Cobourg Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Features