Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 6 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Port Whitby  Has Comment?: True
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 1710 Charles Street, 1959
    1710 Charles Street, 1959
    imagecomment  1959,     This is a front view of one of the old houses of Port Whitby. It was demolished in 1971.
    imagecomment  1959,   This is a front view of one of the old houses of Port Whitby. It was demolished in 1971.
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1710 Charles Street, 1959
    1710 Charles Street, 1959
    imagecomment  1959,     This is a south side view of one of the old houses in Port Whitby. It was demolished in 1971.
    imagecomment  1959,   This is a south side view of one of the old houses in Port Whitby. It was demolished in 1971.
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1700 Charles Street, May 23, 1969
    1700 Charles Street, May 23, 1969
    imagecomment  23 May 1969,     This house stood at the west end of Watson Street and was the residence of Blake McCoy. It was demolished in 1978.
    imagecomment  23 May 1969,   This house stood at the west end of Watson Street and was the residence of Blake McCoy. It was demolished in 1978.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of James Holden, 1877
    Residence of James Holden, 1877
    imagecomment  Unknown, Residence of James Holden, 1877, "Residence of James Holden, 1877," Illustrated Historical Atlas of the County of Ontario, Ont. (Toronto, Ontario: J.H. BeersCo., 1877), 1877     Residence of James Holden Esq., Whitby, Ont., Managing Director of Whitby, Port Perry and Lindsay Railway.
    imagecomment  Unknown, Residence of James Holden, 1877, "Residence of James Holden, 1877," Illustrated Historical Atlas of the County of Ontario, Ont. (Toronto, Ontario: J.H. BeersCo., 1877), 1877   Residence of James Holden Esq., Whitby, Ont., Managing Director of Whitby, Port Perry and Lindsay Railway.
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1612 Dufferin Street, May 23, 1969
    1612 Dufferin Street, May 23, 1969
    imagecomment  23 May 1969,     A front view of the house located at 1612 Dufferin Street in Port Whitby.
    imagecomment  23 May 1969,   A front view of the house located at 1612 Dufferin Street in Port Whitby.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Brock Street School Room Two Students, 1929
    Brock Street School Room Two Students, 1929
    imagecomment  March 1929,     Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
    imagecomment  March 1929,   Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
Features
Creative Commons