Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location North West Corner of Agnes StreetHW# 10  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Walterhouse blacksmith shop
    Walterhouse blacksmith shop
    image       Photograph of the Walterhouse blacksmith shop, probably situated at 3038 Hurontario Street, at the northwest corner of Agnes and Hurontario Streets. Built about 1895, and owned and operated by Frank Walterhouse. Photo shows, from left, Lewis Walterhouse, Ralph Berry on horse, unidentified farmer, Frank Walterhouse.
    image     Photograph of the Walterhouse blacksmith shop, probably situated at 3038 Hurontario Street, at the northwest corner of Agnes and Hurontario Streets. Built about 1895, and owned and operated by Frank ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results