Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Langford  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Nut Grove Farm
    Nut Grove Farm
    imagetext  1802     House Summary The Langs' Home, also known as Nut Grove Farm, has been in the Langs family for many generations. The original house was a log house until it burned down in 1845. By the following year, a 1.5 storey home was built in its place. Black walnut and hickory ...
    imagetext  1802   House Summary The Langs' Home, also known as Nut Grove Farm, has been in the Langs family for many generations. The original house was a log house until it burned ...
    County of Brant Public Library
  • Langford Church
    Langford Church
    imagetext  1868     Summary The Langford Community Church, located on 1601 Colborne Street E, was constructed in 1868 and was known by many different names. It was first called the Plank Road Church, then in 1924, after joining forces with the United Church of Canada, it became known as Langford United Church. After ...
    imagetext  1868   Summary The Langford Community Church, located on 1601 Colborne Street E, was constructed in 1868 and was known by many different names. It was first called the Plank Road Church, ...
    County of Brant Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results