Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Lakeshore Road, west of Clarkson  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Colonel William Thompson's House, Harwood, Clarkson
    Colonel William Thompson's House, Harwood, Clarkson
    image       Colonel William Thompson, son of Cornelius Thompson, built Harwood around 1837, on Lot 34, Conc 34, SDS, on the Lakeshore Road, just west of Clarkson, at the end of a long lane. The property became part of the St. Lawrence Cement Company. Harwood was a 1� storey Ontario cottage. It ...
    image     Colonel William Thompson, son of Cornelius Thompson, built Harwood around 1837, on Lot 34, Conc 34, SDS, on the Lakeshore Road, just west of Clarkson, at the end of a ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results