Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Lakeshore Road  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
    Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
    image       In 2006 this facility was processing wastewater from Bolton, Caledon East, Brampton and the eastern part of Mississauga. The three trunk sewers leading to the plant had a total daily capacity of 392,000 cubic metres.
    image     In 2006 this facility was processing wastewater from Bolton, Caledon East, Brampton and the eastern part of Mississauga. The three trunk sewers leading to the plant had a total daily ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
    Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
    image       In 2006 this facility was processing wastewater from Bolton, Caledon East, Brampton and the eastern part of Mississauga. The three trunk sewers leading to the plant had a total daily capacity of 392,000 cubic metres.
    image     In 2006 this facility was processing wastewater from Bolton, Caledon East, Brampton and the eastern part of Mississauga. The three trunk sewers leading to the plant had a total daily ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Toronto Street, Port Credit
    Toronto Street, Port Credit
    image       The Lakeshore Road was opened in 1804, and was to run from York to Burlington Bay. The area of Lakeshore Road which ran through Port Credit was referred to as Toronto Street when Port Credit became a village in 1834. It was also referred to as the Hamilton Highway. This ...
    image     The Lakeshore Road was opened in 1804, and was to run from York to Burlington Bay. The area of Lakeshore Road which ran through Port Credit was referred to as ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Main Street West, Port Credit
    Main Street West, Port Credit
    image       Main Street was another name for the Lakeshore Road. This view, from the Harold Hare Collection, shows Lakeshore Road looking west from the river. St. Mary�s Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church is in the background.
    image     Main Street was another name for the Lakeshore Road. This view, from the Harold Hare Collection, shows Lakeshore Road looking west from the river. St. Mary�s Star of the Sea ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Al Hare House, Port Credit
    Al Hare House, Port Credit
    image       Lakeshore Road, next to Hooper�s Drug Store
    image     Lakeshore Road, next to Hooper�s Drug Store
    Mississauga Library System
  • Lakeshore Road
    Lakeshore Road
    image       Lakeshore Road, driving east from Clarkson Road North.
    image     Lakeshore Road, driving east from Clarkson Road North.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Clarkson Market
    Clarkson Market
    image       This building was already about 90 years old when it was purchased in 1917 by Sydney Preston and operated as the Clarkson Fruit Market. It had originally been a barn, built about 1827 of hand hewn timbers and beams. It was first moved to Lakeshore Road and Clarkson Road, then ...
    image     This building was already about 90 years old when it was purchased in 1917 by Sydney Preston and operated as the Clarkson Fruit Market. It had originally been a barn, ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results