Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Dundas Street East  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Cooksville business section
    Cooksville business section
    image       To the left, Crofton Villa, Armour and Turner Service Station, on Dundas Street East.
    image     To the left, Crofton Villa, Armour and Turner Service Station, on Dundas Street East.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Ward�s new Rexall Drug Store, Cooksville
    Ward�s new Rexall Drug Store, Cooksville
    image       Located east of the Cooksville Inn. In 1947 Alf Ward purchased the Cooksville Inn from Jack Braithwaite and set up his Drug Store in the Annex at the east side of the hotel.
    image     Located east of the Cooksville Inn. In 1947 Alf Ward purchased the Cooksville Inn from Jack Braithwaite and set up his Drug Store in the Annex at the east side ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Pallett House, Dixie
    Pallett House, Dixie
    image       Formerly located at the south-east corner of Dundas Street East and Loreland Avenue.
    image     Formerly located at the south-east corner of Dundas Street East and Loreland Avenue.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Pallett House, Dixie
    Pallett House, Dixie
    image       Formerly located at the south-east corner of Dundas Street East and Loreland Avenue, and about to be developed.
    image     Formerly located at the south-east corner of Dundas Street East and Loreland Avenue, and about to be developed.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Blacksmith�s House, Summerville
    Blacksmith�s House, Summerville
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark grey Etobicoke Creek and field stone. The shop ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results