Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 229 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Brooklin  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Tractors at the International Ploughing Match, Brooklin, Ontario.
    Tractors at the International Ploughing Match, Brooklin, Ontario.
    image  October 1956.     International Harvester Canada Ltd. catalogue #5361, 5362 and 5363.
    image  October 1956.   International Harvester Canada Ltd. catalogue #5361, 5362 and 5363.
    University of Guelph Library Digital Collections
  • Roy Ormiston, November 1961
    Roy Ormiston, November 1961
    imagenewspaper  Jim Rose, Roy Ormiston, November 1961, "Roy Ormiston, November 1961," Oshawa Times, November 1961     Emilio Fernandez of Mexico, is presenting the Russell Reid Memorial Trophy to Roy Ormiston of Roybrook Farms, Brooklin, for first prize dry three year-old and second prize milking four year-old Holstein cow. Both cows are owned by Roy Ormiston.Left to right: Emilio Fernandez, Roy Ormiston, Unidentified, Unidentified.This picture was printed ...
    imagenewspaper  Jim Rose, Roy Ormiston, November 1961, "Roy Ormiston, November 1961," Oshawa Times, November 1961   Emilio Fernandez of Mexico, is presenting the Russell Reid Memorial Trophy to Roy Ormiston of Roybrook Farms, Brooklin, for first prize dry three year-old and second prize milking four year-old ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970
    Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970
    image  The Oshawa Times, Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970, "Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970," Oshawa Times, 6 June 1970     In 1967, the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 152, Brooklin, purchased the old Brooklin House Hotel at 26 Baldwin Street. Striking workers at General Motors in Oshawa renovated the old hotel into a Legion Hall in 1970 and it was officially opened on June 6, 1970, the 26th anniversary of D-Day. ...
    image  The Oshawa Times, Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970, "Brooklin Legion Hall, June 6, 1970," Oshawa Times, 6 June 1970   In 1967, the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 152, Brooklin, purchased the old Brooklin House Hotel at 26 Baldwin Street. Striking workers at General Motors in Oshawa renovated the old hotel ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 8 Vipond Road, December 1960
    8 Vipond Road, December 1960
    image  The Oshawa Times, 8 Vipond Road, December 1960, "8 Vipond Road, December 1960," Oshawa Times, December 1960     The Brooklin Library was built in 1960/61 and demolished in 2010 when a new library was opened on the same site. The building was officially opened on February 8, 1961 by the Honourable John P. Robarts, Ontario's Minister of Education. A large portion of the funding for this building came ...
    image  The Oshawa Times, 8 Vipond Road, December 1960, "8 Vipond Road, December 1960," Oshawa Times, December 1960   The Brooklin Library was built in 1960/61 and demolished in 2010 when a new library was opened on the same site. The building was officially opened on February 8, 1961 ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 101 Winchester Road East, May 1970
    101 Winchester Road East, May 1970
    image  The Oshawa Times, 101 Winchester Road East, May 1970, "101 Winchester Road East, May 1970," Oshawa Times, May 1970     St. Thomas' Anglican Church was built in 1869 and designed by Toronto Architect Henry Langley. Additions were made to the church in 1986/87 and 2008/09. This picture shows the original church at the time it celebrated its Centennial in May 1970.
    image  The Oshawa Times, 101 Winchester Road East, May 1970, "101 Winchester Road East, May 1970," Oshawa Times, May 1970   St. Thomas' Anglican Church was built in 1869 and designed by Toronto Architect Henry Langley. Additions were made to the church in 1986/87 and 2008/09. This picture shows the original ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Roy Ormiston, October 1959
    Roy Ormiston, October 1959
    image  Jim Rose, Roy Ormiston, October 1959, "Roy Ormiston, October 1959," Oshawa Times, 21 October 1959     This picture was taken at the 18th Annual East Central Ontario Championship Holstein Show in Peterborough. Left to right: Hardy Shore; Roy Ormiston; Harold Jebson; George R. McLaughlin.Hardy Shore was a judge at the show. Roy Ormiston, of Roybrook Farms, Brooklin, is holding the Grand Champion Female, Balsam Brae Pluto ...
    image  Jim Rose, Roy Ormiston, October 1959, "Roy Ormiston, October 1959," Oshawa Times, 21 October 1959   This picture was taken at the 18th Annual East Central Ontario Championship Holstein Show in Peterborough. Left to right: Hardy Shore; Roy Ormiston; Harold Jebson; George R. McLaughlin.Hardy Shore was ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    Opening of the Brooklin Fire Hall, September 18, 2006
    image  18 September 2006,     In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. In 1879 the fire truck was housed at the Town Hall building (Brock and Colborne Streets). It was not until ...
    image  18 September 2006,   In 1857 the Town of Whitby had its first fire brigade and hookladder company entirely made up of volunteers as a result of a by-law passed by the Town Council. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    image  October 2005,     This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known as the "Twenty Steps Inn".
    image  October 2005,   This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    image  October 2005,     This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known as the "Twenty Steps Inn".
    image  October 2005,   This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    image  October 2005,     This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known as the "Twenty Steps Inn".
    image  October 2005,   This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    image  October 2005,     This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known as the "Twenty Steps Inn".
    image  October 2005,   This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    Residence of Dr. Henry Warren, October 2005
    image  October 2005,     This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known as the "Twenty Steps Inn".
    image  October 2005,   This house was located at 4 Cassels Road West, Brooklin. It was built in 1864 for Dr. Henry Warren. In the 1940s and 1950s it was a tea house known ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Brooklin Water Tower, February 25, 2004
    Brooklin Water Tower, February 25, 2004
    image  24 February 2004,     The Brooklin water tower was built near the Meadowcrest Public School by the Ontario Water Resources Commission in 1962 and replaced an earlier water tank built around 1955. The newer tank was replaced by the Duff's Road reservoir and demolished in June 2009.
    image  24 February 2004,   The Brooklin water tower was built near the Meadowcrest Public School by the Ontario Water Resources Commission in 1962 and replaced an earlier water tank built around 1955. The newer ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Canada Post Office Brooklin, June 2006
    Canada Post Office Brooklin, June 2006
    image  June 2006,     The Canada Post Office in Brooklin is located at 2 Price Street.
    image  June 2006,   The Canada Post Office in Brooklin is located at 2 Price Street.
    Whitby Public Library
  • 8 Vipond Road, June 2006
    8 Vipond Road, June 2006
    imagemystery  Carl Ferencz, 8 Vipond Road, June 2006, "8 Vipond Road, June 2006," Oshawa Times, June 2006     The Brooklin Library was built in 1960/61 and demolished in 2010 when a new library was opened on the same site. The building was officially opened on February 8, 1961 by the Honourable John P. Robarts, Ontario's Minister of Education. A large portion of the funding for this building came ...
    imagemystery  Carl Ferencz, 8 Vipond Road, June 2006, "8 Vipond Road, June 2006," Oshawa Times, June 2006   The Brooklin Library was built in 1960/61 and demolished in 2010 when a new library was opened on the same site. The building was officially opened on February 8, 1961 ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
20102010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Features
Creative Commons