Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 91-93 Dundas Street West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window Detail
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window Detail
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window
    image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results