Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 7015 Pond Street  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    image       7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings there. It was eventually bought by Richard Hill, a farm labourer. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
    image     7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings there. It was eventually ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    image       7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings there. It was eventually bought by Richard Hill, a farm labourer. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
    image     7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings there. It was eventually ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    image       7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It was eventually bought by Richard Hill, a farm labourer. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
    image     7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    image       7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It was eventually bought by Richard Hill, a farm labourer. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
    image     7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    Hill House, Meadowvale Village
    image       7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It was eventually bought by Richard Hill, a farm labourer. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
    image     7015 Pond Street. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 11 E�. Built ca 1840 on land owned by mill owner, Francis Silverthorn. The Primitive Methodists held meetings in the building. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results