Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 8 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 6970 Second Line West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Village Library, 1975
    Meadowvale Village Library, 1975
    image       The first library in Meadowvale Village was officially opened on November 1, 1929, in a small cabin which had originally been part of a skating rink set up by Helen Beardmore, the president of the Meadowvale Women's Institute. The skating rink was not very successful, thus it was suggested by ...
    image     The first library in Meadowvale Village was officially opened on November 1, 1929, in a small cabin which had originally been part of a skating rink set up by Helen ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Community Centre
    Meadowvale Community Centre
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Village Library
    Meadowvale Village Library
    image       This building is now the Meadowvale Village Community Centre, but was the Meadowvale Village Library for a while. The first library in Meadowvale Village opened on November 1, 1929 in a small cabin which had originally been part of a skating rink. The cabin was moved to Mill Street to ...
    image     This building is now the Meadowvale Village Community Centre, but was the Meadowvale Village Library for a while. The first library in Meadowvale Village opened on November 1, 1929 in ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale Community Centre, Meadowvale Village
    image       6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house had been built in 1851 at the corner of Barberry Lane and Second Line. It was converted to a private ...
    image     6970 Second Line West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built in 1871 as the second school house, on land donated by the Simpson family. (The first school house ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results