Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 3 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 60 Godfrey�s Lane  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Ardmore, Port Credit
    Ardmore, Port Credit
    image       60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It was named Ardmore after the place in Ireland that his grandfather came from. This building was also one of the ...
    image     60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Ardmore, Port Credit
    Ardmore, Port Credit
    image       60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It was named Ardmore after the place in Ireland that his grandfather came from. This building was also one of the ...
    image     60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Ardmore, Port Credit
    Ardmore, Port Credit
    image       60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It was named Ardmore after the place in Ireland that his grandfather came from. This building was also one of the ...
    image     60 Godfrey�s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types