Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 47 Port Street West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Methodist Church, Port Credit
    Methodist Church, Port Credit
    image       Lot 8, Conc 3 SDS. 47 Port Street West, east of Peter Street. This was the first Methodist Chapel in Port Credit and first church in the village. It was constructed under the direction of Rev. Peter Jones in 1838 of lime and lumber and was originally located on Lakeshore ...
    image     Lot 8, Conc 3 SDS. 47 Port Street West, east of Peter Street. This was the first Methodist Chapel in Port Credit and first church in the village. It was ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Masonic Hall, Port Credit
    Masonic Hall, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Masonic Temple, Front Door, Port Credit
    Masonic Temple, Front Door, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    Masonic Temple, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Masonic Temple, North Entrance, Port Credit
    Masonic Temple, North Entrance, Port Credit
    image       47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It was moved to this location in 1894 and used as a community hall, nicknamed Shaw�s Hall after James Robinson Shaw, ...
    image     47 Port Street West. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 8. This structure was originally the first Methodist Church, built about 1845, and at that time located on Lakeshore Road. It ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results