Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 4650 Hurontario Street  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, Front Entrance, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, Front Entrance, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, Central Gable, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, Central Gable, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This 1989 photo shows the east central gable.
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, West Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, West Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, East Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, East Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, Rear West Addition, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, Rear West Addition, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This 1989 photo shows the rear west addition as ...
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
    Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
    image       4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This 1997 photo shows the renovated building, now the ...
    image     4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results