Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 4034 Mississauga Road North  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    image       4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired in 1865 by John C. Crozier who occupied the house until 1907. The family retained the house until 1936. Designated ...
    image     4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    image       4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired in 1865 by John C. Crozier who occupied the house until 1907. The family retained the house until 1936. Designated ...
    image     4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Crozier-McNichol House, Front Door, Erindale
    Crozier-McNichol House, Front Door, Erindale
    image       4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired in 1865 by John C. Crozier who occupied the house until 1907. The family retained the house until 1936. Designated ...
    image     4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    Crozier-McNichol House, Erindale
    image       4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired in 1865 by John C. Crozier who occupied the house until 1907. The family retained the house until 1936. Designated ...
    image     4034 Mississauga Road North. Range 4 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Originally an inn, it was probably built before 1840 by Peter McDougall, and rebuilt about 1860 after a fire. Acquired ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results