Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 8 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 385 Southdown Road  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Gulf Oil Refinery, Clarkson, Aerial View
    Gulf Oil Refinery, Clarkson, Aerial View
    image       Aerial view of the Gulf Oil Refinery at 385 Southdown Road. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. The refinery was the first ...
    image     Aerial view of the Gulf Oil Refinery at 385 Southdown Road. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • British-American Oil  Refinery, Clarkson
    British-American Oil Refinery, Clarkson
    image       385 Southdown Road. Clarkson Refinery. Start of construction on a fuel gas scrubbing plant at British American�s Clarkson Refinery. From left: Ward 2 Councillor, R. K. Harrison; Refinery Manager, W. E. Lundie; Vice-President, British American, L. P. Blaser; Reeve, R. W. Speck. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore ...
    image     385 Southdown Road. Clarkson Refinery. Start of construction on a fuel gas scrubbing plant at British American�s Clarkson Refinery. From left: Ward 2 Councillor, R. K. Harrison; Refinery Manager, W. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    image       385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the company became Gulf Oil, and eventually Petro-Canada.
    image     385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    image       385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the company became Gulf Oil, and eventually Petro-Canada.
    image     385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    image       385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the company became Gulf Oil, and eventually Petro-Canada.
    image     385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    Gulf Oil Clarkson Refinery
    image       385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the company became Gulf Oil, and eventually Petro-Canada.
    image     385 Southdown Road. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Clarkson Shoreline, Aerial View
    Clarkson Shoreline, Aerial View
    image       An aerial view of the Clarkson shoreline west of the Gulf Refinery at 385 Southdown Road. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. ...
    image     An aerial view of the Clarkson shoreline west of the Gulf Refinery at 385 Southdown Road. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • British-American Oil Refinery, Clarkson
    British-American Oil Refinery, Clarkson
    image       385 Southdown Road. Aerial view of the British-American Refinery. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in 1943 in Clarkson. In 1969 the company became Gulf Oil, and eventually Petro-Canada.
    image     385 Southdown Road. Aerial view of the British-American Refinery. This was the first refinery in the Lakeshore area west of Hurontario Street. As British American Oil Company it opened in ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results