Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 293 Queen Street South  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. Andrew�s Presbyterian Church, Streetsville
    St. Andrew�s Presbyterian Church, Streetsville
    image       295 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W�. The fourth Presbyterian church, this one was erected in 1868. There was probably a log church in 1819. Early records point to a small building at the corner of Pearl and Queen Streets in 1821. This was followed by ...
    image     295 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W�. The fourth Presbyterian church, this one was erected in 1868. There was probably a log church in 1819. Early ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Streetsville Memorial Park
    Streetsville Memorial Park
    image       293 Queen Street South. This was originally the Scotch Burying Ground. The cemetery was closed in 1890. In June of 1959 a stone cairn and plaque were erected in a re-dedication of the pioneer cemetery and the name, Memorial Park Cemetery was conferred on this early graveyard.
    image     293 Queen Street South. This was originally the Scotch Burying Ground. The cemetery was closed in 1890. In June of 1959 a stone cairn and plaque were erected in a ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results