Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 288 Queen Street South  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Sheridan House, Streetsville
    Sheridan House, Streetsville
    image       288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 Queen Street South, were both owned by the Sheridan family. The Sheridans were blacksmiths by trade. Dr. James Glendinning, a ...
    image     288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Sheridan House, Streetsville
    Sheridan House, Streetsville
    image       288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 Queen Street South, were both owned by the Sheridan family. The Sheridans were blacksmiths by trade. Dr. James Glendinning, a ...
    image     288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Sheridan House, Streetsville
    Sheridan House, Streetsville
    image       288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 Queen Street South, were both owned by the Sheridan family. The Sheridans were blacksmiths by trade. Dr. James Glendinning, a ...
    image     288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Sheridan House, Streetsville
    Sheridan House, Streetsville
    image       288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 Queen Street South, were both owned by the Sheridan family. The Sheridans were blacksmiths by trade. Dr. James Glendinning, a ...
    image     288 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 4, Lot 3, BLK 3. Built about 1856 and originally owned by Richard Sheridan. This house, and the one across from it at 287 ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results