Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 2835 Derry Road West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden (Switzer�s) Cemetery, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    Eden (Switzer�s) Cemetery, Meadowvale, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, pt. Lot 10. The cemetery remains where Switzer�s Church was located and now stands alone, after Eden Church was demolished in 1980. Burials in the cemetery still occur, but on very infrequent occasions and only in plots previously purchased. No plots are currently ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, pt. Lot 10. The cemetery remains where Switzer�s Church was located and now stands alone, after Eden Church was demolished in 1980. Burials ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden United Church, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden United Church, Twin Spires, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, Twin Spires, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Eden United Church, East Side, Meadowvale Village
    Eden United Church, East Side, Meadowvale Village
    image       2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, John Switzer sold part of the land to five trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church for a chapel and burying ...
    image     2835 Derry Road West. Conc 6 WHS, Lot 11 W�. Eden Cemetery and Switzers Church were on part of the west half of Lot 10, Con 6 WHS. In 1840, ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results