Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 8 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 2391 Lakeshore Road West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. Lawrence Cement pier, aerial view, Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement pier, aerial view, Clarkson
    image       In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. At the same time CryslerLathem were retained by the Town of Port Credit to prepare a ...
    image     In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Company Gypsum Pier, Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Company Gypsum Pier, Clarkson
    image       Aerial view of the gypsum pier at St. Lawrence Cement Company. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. It included this view of ...
    image     Aerial view of the gypsum pier at St. Lawrence Cement Company. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
    image       In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. CryslerLathem took a number of photographs of the Lake Ontario shoreline from Etobicoke Creek in the ...
    image     In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
    image       2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956.
    image     2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956.
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Company Pier, Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Company Pier, Clarkson
    image       The view is from the Mississauga shoreline, with the cement company pier in the distance. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. CryslerLathem ...
    image     The view is from the Mississauga shoreline, with the cement company pier in the distance. In 1971 the firm of CryslerLathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    image       2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This slide shows construction of the new Keln cooler, 1968, with Hurontario Street in the background.
    image     2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This slide shows construction ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    image       2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This photograph taken in 1964.
    image     2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This photograph taken in ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    St. Lawrence Cement Co., Clarkson
    image       2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This photograph taken in 1968.
    image     2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. This photograph taken in ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types