Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 2199 Dundas Street East  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       Originally located at 2199 Dundas Street East, on the north side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark grey Etobicoke Creek ...
    image     Originally located at 2199 Dundas Street East, on the north side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Parton house, Summerville
    Parton house, Summerville
    image       Originally located at 2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, � mile west of Hwy 427. This was the house of Robert Parton, the Summerville blacksmith. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 ...
    image     Originally located at 2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, � mile west of Hwy 427. This was the house of Robert Parton, the Summerville blacksmith. The ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark grey Etobicoke Creek and field stone. The shop ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark grey Etobicoke Creek and field stone. The shop ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    Summerville Blacksmith Shop
    image       2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this site was built by John Silverthorne in 1816. The second structure was built in 1867 for Isaac Wilcox, of dark ...
    image     2199 Dundas Street East. North side of Dundas Street East, one-half mile west of Hwy 427. It was the only blacksmith shop in Summerville. The first blacksmith shop on this ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results