Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 35 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1695 The Collegeway  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Evans Estate, (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate, (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate, (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate, (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Inn), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Inn), Erindale
    image       A view of Mississauga from the Glenerin Inn to Lake Ontario. Photographed by Bert Hoferichter, MPA, from a condominium on The Collegeway.
    image     A view of Mississauga from the Glenerin Inn to Lake Ontario. Photographed by Bert Hoferichter, MPA, from a condominium on The Collegeway.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results