Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 158 Queen Street South  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Minerva�s Bower, Streetsville
    Minerva�s Bower, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two-storey ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva�s Bower, Streetsville
    Minerva�s Bower, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two-storey ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva's Bower, Streetsville
    Minerva's Bower, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva's Bower, Streetsville
    Minerva's Bower, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva's Bower, Verandah, Streetsville
    Minerva's Bower, Verandah, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva's Bower / Winchester Arms, Streetsville
    Minerva's Bower / Winchester Arms, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Minerva's Bower / Winchester Arms, Streetsville
    Minerva's Bower / Winchester Arms, Streetsville
    image       158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on her marriage to William H. Paterson, a Streetsville merchant who came to Streetsville in 1825. The building is a two ...
    image     158 Queen Street South. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 4 E�. Built about 1832, the only remaining Barnhart house in Streetsville. Given by John Barnhart to his daughter Minerva on ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results