Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1560 Dundas Street West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Erindale Presbyterian Church
    Erindale Presbyterian Church
    image       1560 Dundas Street West. Range 1 DIR SDS, pt. Lot 4. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was ...
    image     1560 Dundas Street West. Range 1 DIR SDS, pt. Lot 4. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Erindale Presbyterian Church
    Erindale Presbyterian Church
    image       1560 Dundas Street West. Range 1 DIR SDS, pt. Lot 4. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor, it was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was ...
    image     1560 Dundas Street West. Range 1 DIR SDS, pt. Lot 4. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor, it was known as Springfield Methodist ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Erindale Presbyterian Church
    Erindale Presbyterian Church
    image       1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation who had ...
    image     1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Erindale Presbyterian Church
    Erindale Presbyterian Church
    image       1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation who had ...
    image     1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Erindale Presbyterian Church, Front Entrance
    Erindale Presbyterian Church, Front Entrance
    image       1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation who had ...
    image     1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Mr. Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results