Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1474 Truscott Drive  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Clarkson Lorne Park Branch, Mississauga Library System
    Clarkson Lorne Park Branch, Mississauga Library System
    image       1474 Truscott Drive. Now the Lorne Park Branch. The Clarkson Lorne Park Branch was one of three new Centennial branches which opened in 1967. In April 1974, an extension to the Clarkson Lorne Park centennial branch was opened by Mayor Martin Dobkin, and in 1998 the decision was made to ...
    image     1474 Truscott Drive. Now the Lorne Park Branch. The Clarkson Lorne Park Branch was one of three new Centennial branches which opened in 1967. In April 1974, an extension to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Clarkson Lorne Park Branch, 1974
    Clarkson Lorne Park Branch, 1974
    image       In 1966 plans were made to build three Centennial branches at Malton, Lakeview and Lorne Park. Lorne Park, which was built in the Whiteoaks Park area on Truscott Drive, was renamed the Clarkson Lorne Park Branch, combining the Clarkson and Lorne Park branches. (Clarkson Branch was destroyed by fire in ...
    image     In 1966 plans were made to build three Centennial branches at Malton, Lakeview and Lorne Park. Lorne Park, which was built in the Whiteoaks Park area on Truscott Drive, was ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, interior, 1977
    Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, interior, 1977
    image       Interior of the Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, in 1977. The Lorne Park library was first located in Mrs. O'Hara's grocery store at the corner of Lakeshore Highway and Lorne Park Road, and in 1904 the library received a grant of $10.00 from the Township of Toronto. At a meeting ...
    image     Interior of the Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, in 1977. The Lorne Park library was first located in Mrs. O'Hara's grocery store at the corner of Lakeshore Highway and Lorne ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library
    Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library
    image       Exterior of the Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, in 1977. The Lorne Park library was first located in Mrs. O'Hara's grocery store at the corner of Lakeshore Highway and Lorne Park Road, and in 1904 the library received a grant of $10.00 from the Township of Toronto. At a meeting ...
    image     Exterior of the Clarkson Lorne Park Branch Library, in 1977. The Lorne Park library was first located in Mrs. O'Hara's grocery store at the corner of Lakeshore Highway and Lorne ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types