Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1338 Clarkson Road North  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
    Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
    image       1338 Clarkson Road North. Built in 1960. The Presbyterian congregation of Clarkson first worshipped at Hillcrest Public School in 1957, then moved to Lorne Park Secondary School when more space was needed. In 1959 the Board of the church purchased two acres of land on Clarkson Road North on which ...
    image     1338 Clarkson Road North. Built in 1960. The Presbyterian congregation of Clarkson first worshipped at Hillcrest Public School in 1957, then moved to Lorne Park Secondary School when more space ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types