Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 13 Main Street  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Tyrone House, Streetsville
    Tyrone House, Streetsville
    image       13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. According to Mary Manning�s Historic Buildings Inventory, the original owner was George Crozier. In 1851 the proprietor was W. Laidlaw. ...
    image     13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Tyrone House, Streetsville
    Tyrone House, Streetsville
    image       13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. According to Mary Manning�s Historic Buildings Inventory, the original owner was George Crozier. In 1851 the proprietor was W. Laidlaw. ...
    image     13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Tyrone House, Streetsville
    Tyrone House, Streetsville
    image       13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. According to Mary Manning�s Historic Buildings Inventory, the original owner was George Crozier. In 1851 the proprietor was W. Laidlaw. ...
    image     13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Tyrone House, Streetsville
    Tyrone House, Streetsville
    image       13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. According to Mary Manning�s Historic Buildings Inventory, the original owner was George Crozier. In 1851 the proprietor was W. Laidlaw. ...
    image     13 Main Street. Plan STR, 4, pt. Lot 2. The building was built about 1837 and became a hotel, The Tyrone House, between 1840 and 1860, and then a dwelling. ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results