Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 3 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1090 Derry Road West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    image       1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This was the first hotel in Meadowvale, and was also known as the Temperance Hotel. Presently residential. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    image       1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. The west side view of the Bell Hotel. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This was the first hotel in Meadowvale, and was also known as the ...
    image     1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. The west side view of the Bell Hotel. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
    image       1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This was the first hotel in Meadowvale, and was also known as the Temperance Hotel. Presently residential. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, E�. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results