Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1010 Old Derry Road West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    image       1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined the United Church in 1925. Services are still held in the chapel on a regular basis. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    image       1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined the United Church in 1925. Services are still held in the chapel on a regular basis. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    image       1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined the United Church in 1925. Services are still held in the chapel on a regular basis. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
    image       1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined the United Church in 1925. Services are still held in the chapel on a regular basis. Located within the Meadowvale ...
    image     1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E�. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results