Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 20 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location 1695 The Collegeway   Item type(s) Black and white photograph  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Gate-house, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Garage, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel and Music Room, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Chapel and Music Room, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), North-west Terrace, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), North-west Terrace, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Main Entrance, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Carriage House, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Carriage House, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Interior, Erindale
    Evans Estate (Glenerin Hall), Interior, Erindale
    image       1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. Hilda�s School, who were evacuated from Britain during the war. The property was purchased by the Robert Simpson Company in ...
    image     1695 The Collegeway. Range 1 NDS, pt. Lot 3. Built by W. W. Evans in 1927. From 1940 to 1944, the estate was used by students and teachers of St. ...
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results