Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 72 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Willison Hall  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Margaret Culp leaning out of a Willison Hall window
    Margaret Culp leaning out of a Willison Hall window
    image  Between 1947 and 1950     Say! Who Dat up there! Marg Culp
    image  Between 1947 and 1950   Say! Who Dat up there! Marg Culp
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall
    Willison Hall
    image  Between 1947 and 1950     Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium.Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In ...
    image  Between 1947 and 1950   Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    image  Between 1947 and 1950     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  Between 1947 and 1950   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Rear view of Willison Hall
    Rear view of Willison Hall
    image  Between 1963 and 1970     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  Between 1963 and 1970   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo Lutheran University campus
    Waterloo Lutheran University campus
    image  Between 1967 and 1970     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  Between 1967 and 1970   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo Lutheran University campus
    Waterloo Lutheran University campus
    image  Between 1965 and 1968     Reverse, in pen: Page 13Reverse, in pencil: 66%
    image  Between 1965 and 1968   Reverse, in pen: Page 13Reverse, in pencil: 66%
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall
    Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall
    image  Feb. 1923     The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary in Canada established Waterloo College School in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education with the establishment of Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario.
    image  Feb. 1923   The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary in Canada established Waterloo College School in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo Lutheran University campus, 1967
    Waterloo Lutheran University campus, 1967
    image  1967     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  1967   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Aerial view of Waterloo Lutheran University campus, 1967
    Aerial view of Waterloo Lutheran University campus, 1967
    image  1967     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  1967   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall
    Willison Hall
    image  Between 1953 and 1962     Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as "Old Main" until the mid 1950s when it was named in honour ...
    image  Between 1953 and 1962   Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall
    Willison Hall
    image  Between 1953 and 1962     Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as "Old Main" until the mid 1950s when it was named in honour ...
    image  Between 1953 and 1962   Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo College students forming a pyramid in front of Willison Hall
    Waterloo College students forming a pyramid in front of Willison Hall
    image  Between 1924 and 1928,     Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran ...
    image  Between 1924 and 1928,   Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo College students playing baseball in front of Willison Hall
    Waterloo College students playing baseball in front of Willison Hall
    image  1924,     Play Ball! / Catcher under basket - Earle Shelley / Batter - Wilfrid Schweitzer / Pitcher - Theodore Wagner / Umpire - Herbert Kalbfleisch / In fron of Old Main 1924
    image  1924,   Play Ball! / Catcher under basket - Earle Shelley / Batter - Wilfrid Schweitzer / Pitcher - Theodore Wagner / Umpire - Herbert Kalbfleisch / In fron of Old Main ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    image  1925,     Reverse, in pencil: Completion of / Waterloo College / addition / 1923/24 / taken 1925 / WATERLOO COLLEGE
    image  1925,   Reverse, in pencil: Completion of / Waterloo College / addition / 1923/24 / taken 1925 / WATERLOO COLLEGE
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo College School
    Waterloo College School
    image  May 16, 1927,     Waterloo. College. School. May. 16. 1927. / Denton Kitchener.
    image  May 16, 1927,   Waterloo. College. School. May. 16. 1927. / Denton Kitchener.
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall
    Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall
    image  Feb. 1923,     Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
    image  Feb. 1923,   Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • New Dormitory, Lutheran Theological Seminary
    New Dormitory, Lutheran Theological Seminary
    image  Between 1911 and 1914,     New DormitoryLutheran Theological SeminaryWaterloo, Ontario
    image  Between 1911 and 1914,   New DormitoryLutheran Theological SeminaryWaterloo, Ontario
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Two students sitting on the roof of Willison Hall
    Two students sitting on the roof of Willison Hall
    imagecomment  ca. 1919,     The original Willison Hall or "Old Main" as many people remember it. Heintz Nerlich and Karl Uffelman on top About--1919/20. Victor H. Nerlich
    imagecomment  ca. 1919,   The original Willison Hall or "Old Main" as many people remember it. Heintz Nerlich and Karl Uffelman on top About--1919/20. Victor H. Nerlich
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Two Waterloo College students in front of Willison Hall
    Two Waterloo College students in front of Willison Hall
    image  1924,     Reverse, in ink: Just after new wing of "Old Main" was built / 1924 / Ted WagnerEarle Shelley
    image  1924,   Reverse, in ink: Just after new wing of "Old Main" was built / 1924 / Ted WagnerEarle Shelley
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall in winter
    Willison Hall in winter
    image  1920,     Reverse, in ink: Waterloo College 1920 / the year I first entered Waterloo College School / E.C.Shelley
    image  1920,   Reverse, in ink: Waterloo College 1920 / the year I first entered Waterloo College School / E.C.Shelley
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results