Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 8 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Walter Reeves fonds  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • "Grey Stone Villa", 2305 Brant Street North, 1971
    "Grey Stone Villa", 2305 Brant Street North, 1971
    image  1971     Built for William Sinclair in 1830 (date stone) on land purchased from Captain John Brant, son of Joseph Brant.The property was renamed Beaufort Farm after it was sold to William Beaufort Somerset in 1924. Celebrated in 1973 as an outstanding historical landmark, the house was demolished by a developer in ...
    image  1971   Built for William Sinclair in 1830 (date stone) on land purchased from Captain John Brant, son of Joseph Brant.The property was renamed Beaufort Farm after it was sold to William ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • "Grey Stone Villa", 2305 Brant Street North, front entrance with date stone "Wm Sinclair / 1830", 1971
    "Grey Stone Villa", 2305 Brant Street North, front entrance with date stone "Wm Sinclair / 1830", 1971
    image  October 1971     The property was renamed Beaufort Farm after it was sold to William Beaufort Somerset in 1924. Celebrated in 1973 as an outstanding historical landmark, the house was demolished by a developer in the early 1980s.
    image  October 1971   The property was renamed Beaufort Farm after it was sold to William Beaufort Somerset in 1924. Celebrated in 1973 as an outstanding historical landmark, the house was demolished by a ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Ireland House, 2168 Guelph Line, north elevation, 1971
    Ireland House, 2168 Guelph Line, north elevation, 1971
    image  1971    
    image  1971  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2201 Lakeshore Road, 1971
    2201 Lakeshore Road, 1971
    image  November 1971     Built for William Dalton in 1872, sold in 1891 to John Chamberlain "Apple Jack" Smith. Later the residence of the Netherlands consul.
    image  November 1971   Built for William Dalton in 1872, sold in 1891 to John Chamberlain "Apple Jack" Smith. Later the residence of the Netherlands consul.
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2201 Lakeshore Road, 1971
    2201 Lakeshore Road, 1971
    image  November 1971     Built for William Dalton in 1872, sold in 1891 to John Chamberlain "Apple Jack" Smith. Later the residence of the Netherlands consul.
    image  November 1971   Built for William Dalton in 1872, sold in 1891 to John Chamberlain "Apple Jack" Smith. Later the residence of the Netherlands consul.
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2230 Lakeshore Road, the Baxter - Fearman house, 1971
    2230 Lakeshore Road, the Baxter - Fearman house, 1971
    image  1971     Built in 1881 for Richard Baxter, Banker, son of Amanda Baxter. In 1905 the property was sold to Frank Dingwall Fearman.
    image  1971   Built in 1881 for Richard Baxter, Banker, son of Amanda Baxter. In 1905 the property was sold to Frank Dingwall Fearman.
    Burlington Historical Society
  • "Evergreen Lodge": The Billings - Horning House, now 38 Mountain Brow Road West, 1971
    "Evergreen Lodge": The Billings - Horning House, now 38 Mountain Brow Road West, 1971
    image  fall 1971     The house is said to have been built circa 1849 for William L. Billings, who owned the property for three years before its purchase by William Gage Horning, who was the son of Lewis Horning and grandson of Peter Horning, a Loyalist immigrant from Pennsylvania in 1788.
    image  fall 1971   The house is said to have been built circa 1849 for William L. Billings, who owned the property for three years before its purchase by William Gage Horning, who was ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 851 King Road, 1971
    851 King Road, 1971
    image  Fall 1971,     Built in 1880 for David P. Filman.
    image  Fall 1971,   Built in 1880 for David P. Filman.
    Burlington Historical Society
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results