Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 16 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Tyrconnell Women's Institute fonds  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • First Meeting of the Tyrconnell Women's Institute
    First Meeting of the Tyrconnell Women's Institute
    image       Black and white photograph of the home of Mrs. William Cyster, where the first meeting of the Tyrconnel Women's Institute was held on April 25, 1947.Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the home of Mrs. William Cyster, where the first meeting of the Tyrconnel Women's Institute was held on April 25, 1947.Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mrs. D. M. Littlejohn
    Residence of Mrs. D. M. Littlejohn
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mrs. D. M. Littlejohn. Former property of Lieutenant -Colonel Leslie Patterson. The frame house was built by Mr. Patterson when he replaced his log cabin.Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mrs. D. M. Littlejohn. Former property of Lieutenant -Colonel Leslie Patterson. The frame house was built by Mr. Patterson when he replaced ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. John S. Pearce
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. John S. Pearce
    image       Black and white photograph of the home of Mr. and Mrs. John S. Pearce. John S. Pearce is the great-grandson of John Pearce who obtained the land grant from the Crown in 1808. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the home of Mr. and Mrs. John S. Pearce. John S. Pearce is the great-grandson of John Pearce who obtained the land grant from the ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. F. Smith
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. F. Smith
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. F. Smith. This cottage is located on the Lake Road, Dunwich, about a mile east of Tyrconnell. It was the home of Meredith Conn, a pioneer settler who brought his family from Ireland to the Talbot Settlement, in 1823. ...
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. F. Smith. This cottage is located on the Lake Road, Dunwich, about a mile east of Tyrconnell. It was ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • The Page Homestead
    The Page Homestead
    image       Black and white photograph of the Page Homestead, built about 1853. The land was first setteled by Jonas Page Sr., his wife Esther Hirons Page and son William Page. In 1845 he was granted land in the Talbot Settlement, where he built a log cabin, later replaced by a frame ...
    image     Black and white photograph of the Page Homestead, built about 1853. The land was first setteled by Jonas Page Sr., his wife Esther Hirons Page and son William Page. In ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Morley Page
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Morley Page
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Morley Page, who purchased the farm from the Crown in 1925. The brick home was finished in 1851 by Andrew Backus. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Morley Page, who purchased the farm from the Crown in 1925. The brick home was finished in 1851 by ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mrs. George Lidster
    Residence of Mrs. George Lidster
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mrs. George Lidster. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mrs. George Lidster. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. J. Hentz
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. J. Hentz
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. J. Hentz. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. J. Hentz. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Page
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Page
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Page. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Page. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    Elgin County Archives
  • Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Page
    Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Page
    image       Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Page. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Page. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    Elgin County Archives
  • The Walter's Home
    The Walter's Home
    image       Black and white photograph of the Walter's home. It was built by Mrs. Church and Tryphena Walters in 1913. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Black and white photograph of the Walter's home. It was built by Mrs. Church and Tryphena Walters in 1913. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    Elgin County Archives
  • Tyrconnell School
    Tyrconnell School
    image       Black and white photograph of the students of the Tyrconnell School, 1957.Back row, left to right: Susan Littlejohn, Eleanor Manchester, James Vandermere, John Vandermere, Robert Campbell, William Manchster, Gregory Gow, Mrs. Gertrude Page (teacher).Third row: Mary Margaret Littlejohn, Mike Brown, Larry Jacques, Marilyn Campbell, Virginia Jacques, Mary Brown, Winn Ann ...
    image     Black and white photograph of the students of the Tyrconnell School, 1957.Back row, left to right: Susan Littlejohn, Eleanor Manchester, James Vandermere, John Vandermere, Robert Campbell, William Manchster, Gregory Gow, ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • John E. Pearce Provincial Park Opening
    John E. Pearce Provincial Park Opening
    image       Black and white photograph of the unveililng of a marble memorial depicting a pioneer settler, designed by Donald Inman, Department of Lands adn Forests artist. The memorial was unveiled by the Hon. J. W. Spooner, Minister of Lands and Forest and John Edward Pearce. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir ...
    image     Black and white photograph of the unveililng of a marble memorial depicting a pioneer settler, designed by Donald Inman, Department of Lands adn Forests artist. The memorial was unveiled by ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Talbot Estate
    Talbot Estate
    image       Two colour photographs of Colonel Talbot's home, during the Talbot Settlement Anniversary. Photographs were taken during the tea held at the estate. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Two colour photographs of Colonel Talbot's home, during the Talbot Settlement Anniversary. Photographs were taken during the tea held at the estate. Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Talbot Estate
    Talbot Estate
    image       Two colour photographs of Colonel Talbot's estate, during the Talbot Settlement Anniversary.72a shows a view of Lake Erie from the estate.72b shows a view of the grounds.Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     Two colour photographs of Colonel Talbot's estate, during the Talbot Settlement Anniversary.72a shows a view of Lake Erie from the estate.72b shows a view of the grounds.Included in Tyrconnell Women's ...
    Elgin County Archives
  • Tyrconnell Fishery
    Tyrconnell Fishery
    image       One black and white photograph of the Tyrconnell Fishery. Mr. Douglas Walters started to operate the fishery at Tyrconnell in 1933, having bought it from Mr. Edward Koehler, who closed the business in 1928.Included in Tyrconnell Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
    image     One black and white photograph of the Tyrconnell Fishery. Mr. Douglas Walters started to operate the fishery at Tyrconnell in 1933, having bought it from Mr. Edward Koehler, who closed ...
    Elgin County Archives
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
  • Location unidentified (16)
Groups