Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Sutherland family fonds  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Farm field behind Herberton House on Townsend Avenue, with Marylyn Weber and Elaine Sutherland, 1944 or 1945
    Farm field behind Herberton House on Townsend Avenue, with Marylyn Weber and Elaine Sutherland, 1944 or 1945
    image  ca 1945     This is digital copy of an original photograph. Marylyn Weber was later Mrs Henwood.
    image  ca 1945   This is digital copy of an original photograph. Marylyn Weber was later Mrs Henwood.
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Herberton House with owners Joseph and Mary Weber, ca 1945
    Herberton House with owners Joseph and Mary Weber, ca 1945
    image  ca 1945     Herberton House was built in 1847 for Henry Wyatt and his family (his wife Emma, 4 sons and 7 daughters), who immigrated from Long Ditton, Surrey in 1845. They donated land for the building of St Matthew's (on the Plains) Anglican Church in 1861.The property was sold to John Read ...
    image  ca 1945   Herberton House was built in 1847 for Henry Wyatt and his family (his wife Emma, 4 sons and 7 daughters), who immigrated from Long Ditton, Surrey in 1845. They donated ...
    Burlington Historical Society
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Creative Commons