Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 35 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Not known  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Tomb of the Grand Duchess, Olga Alexandrovna of Russia
    Tomb of the Grand Duchess, Olga Alexandrovna of Russia
    image       The Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna, daughter of Tsar Alexander III and sister of Tzar Nicholas II of Russia, lived in Cooksville at 2130 Camilla Road from 1952 to 1960. She died November 24 1960 and is buried in York Cemetery.
    image     The Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna, daughter of Tsar Alexander III and sister of Tzar Nicholas II of Russia, lived in Cooksville at 2130 Camilla Road from 1952 to 1960. She ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Tombstone of Livia Kulikovsky
    Tombstone of Livia Kulikovsky
    image       Second wife of Tihon Kulikovsky, son of the Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia and her second husband, Nikolai Kulikovsky.
    image     Second wife of Tihon Kulikovsky, son of the Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia and her second husband, Nikolai Kulikovsky.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Cherry Hill House, Dixie
    Cherry Hill House, Dixie
    image       680 Silver Creek Blvd. Conc 1 NDS, pt. Lot 11 S�. Photograph of the house at the time of restoration and future conversion to a restaurant. Cherry Hill was the family home of Joseph Silverthorn and his wife, Jane Chisholm. Silverthorn, a United Empire Loyalist, received a crown grant of ...
    image     680 Silver Creek Blvd. Conc 1 NDS, pt. Lot 11 S�. Photograph of the house at the time of restoration and future conversion to a restaurant. Cherry Hill was the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Centre Road (Hwy 10), Cooksville
    Centre Road (Hwy 10), Cooksville
    image       Unknown photograph of the old Centre Road, now Hurontario Street.
    image     Unknown photograph of the old Centre Road, now Hurontario Street.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Credit Valley Golf and Country Club, Erindale
    Credit Valley Golf and Country Club, Erindale
    image       2500 Old Carriage Road, Erindale. In 1930, Lieutenant Governor W. D. Ross built a summer residence including a six-hole golf course on property which was owned by the Ross family in Erindale. The summer residence is now called "The Old Clubhouse". In 1936 the summer residence was no longer used ...
    image     2500 Old Carriage Road, Erindale. In 1930, Lieutenant Governor W. D. Ross built a summer residence including a six-hole golf course on property which was owned by the Ross family ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Square One Farmers� Market
    Square One Farmers� Market
    image       The Farmers' Market at Square One, 1978, which has since been moved to the north-east parking area off of Rathburn Road. Built in 1973 on land which was originally the Carr Farm, Square One Shopping Centre is the largest enclosed mall in Ontario and the second largest in Canada. Located ...
    image     The Farmers' Market at Square One, 1978, which has since been moved to the north-east parking area off of Rathburn Road. Built in 1973 on land which was originally the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Hurontario Street, Cooksville
    Hurontario Street, Cooksville
    image       Aerial photograph looking south from about Burnhamthorpe Road
    image     Aerial photograph looking south from about Burnhamthorpe Road
    Mississauga Library System
  • QEW cloverleaf interchange, Cooksville
    QEW cloverleaf interchange, Cooksville
    image       Interchange at Hurontario Street and Queen Elizabeth Way, looking west
    image     Interchange at Hurontario Street and Queen Elizabeth Way, looking west
    Mississauga Library System
  • Montreal House, Streetsville
    Montreal House, Streetsville
    image       210 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W1/2. Built by John Barnhart about 1821, as a store and trading post. Upstairs, the Streetsville Review was published in 1845 by Solomon Barnhart. Among the oldest buildings in Streetsville, it is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage ...
    image     210 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W1/2. Built by John Barnhart about 1821, as a store and trading post. Upstairs, the Streetsville Review was published in ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Streetsville Municipal Offices
    Streetsville Municipal Offices
    image       Photo of Streetsville Municipal Offices and Public Utilities Commission, ca 1960s.
    image     Photo of Streetsville Municipal Offices and Public Utilities Commission, ca 1960s.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Malton Community Hall
    Malton Community Hall
    image       Studley and Burlington Streets, Malton. Boarded up in 1978 and eventually demolished.
    image     Studley and Burlington Streets, Malton. Boarded up in 1978 and eventually demolished.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Credit River, Port Credit
    Credit River, Port Credit
    image       Across the river in Port Credit, looking towards Stavebank Road. Photograph of postcard.
    image     Across the river in Port Credit, looking towards Stavebank Road. Photograph of postcard.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Augusta, Port Credit
    Augusta, Port Credit
    image       The Augusta was a 3-masted schooner which was carrying 800 tons of coal from the American shore to Toronto when she ran aground off Port Credit. The crew of the Augusta was saved by Capt. Al Hare and his crew, Fred Block, Steve Peer, and Charlie Peer .
    image     The Augusta was a 3-masted schooner which was carrying 800 tons of coal from the American shore to Toronto when she ran aground off Port Credit. The crew of the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Medal for Bravery, Port Credit
    Medal for Bravery, Port Credit
    image       This medal for bravery was awarded to Captain Al Hare for the rescue of the crew of the schooner Augusta, November 24, 1900.
    image     This medal for bravery was awarded to Captain Al Hare for the rescue of the crew of the schooner Augusta, November 24, 1900.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Letter of Commendation, Port Credit
    Letter of Commendation, Port Credit
    image       The Augusta was a 3-masted schooner which was carrying 800 tons of coal from the American shore to Toronto when she ran aground off Port Credit. The crew of the Augusta was saved by Capt. Al Hare and his crew, Fred Block, Steve Peer, and Charlie Peer. This letter of ...
    image     The Augusta was a 3-masted schooner which was carrying 800 tons of coal from the American shore to Toronto when she ran aground off Port Credit. The crew of the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Main Street, Port Credit, 1906
    Main Street, Port Credit, 1906
    image       Photograph of a postcard ; Lakeshore Road West, looking west
    image     Photograph of a postcard ; Lakeshore Road West, looking west
    Mississauga Library System
  • Memorial Park and Bandstand, Port Credit
    Memorial Park and Bandstand, Port Credit
    image       Stavebank Road, south of Lakeshore Road, near the lake. The bandstand no longer exists.
    image     Stavebank Road, south of Lakeshore Road, near the lake. The bandstand no longer exists.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    image       Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    image     Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    image       Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    image     Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    Mississauga Library System
  • Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    Vanstone House ledger, Port Credit
    image       Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    image     Photograph of copies of pages from the Vanstone Hotel ledger, proprietor Thomas Grafton. The Western Hotel was later built on thie site of the Vanstone Hotel.
    Mississauga Library System
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results