Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 44 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups Kilbride  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 2012 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2012 Kilbride Street, 1992
    imagecomment  April 1992,    
    imagecomment  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Dr Beattie's Drug Store, Kilbride Street, Kilbride, 1972
    Dr Beattie's Drug Store, Kilbride Street, Kilbride, 1972
    image  circa 1972,     The building was moved from Kilbride in 1972 by two teachers at Pauline Johnson Collegiate Institute in Brantford who spent their summers finding unwanted historical structures and rescuing them for reconstruction in what became Westfield Pioneer Village, near Rockton, Ontario. Goldie MacDonnell, left, and Glen Kilmer, right, are considering the ...
    image  circa 1972,   The building was moved from Kilbride in 1972 by two teachers at Pauline Johnson Collegiate Institute in Brantford who spent their summers finding unwanted historical structures and rescuing them for ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2006 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2006 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 1296 Kilbride Street, 1992
    1296 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2020 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2020 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2026 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2026 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2026 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2026 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2034 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2034 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2059 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2059 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2063 Kilbride Street, 1992
    2063 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2063 Kilbride Street, barn, 1992
    2063 Kilbride Street, barn, 1992
    image  April 1992,    
    image  April 1992,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    image  Sumer 1978,    
    image  Sumer 1978,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • 2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    image  Summer 1978,    
    image  Summer 1978,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, 1992
    Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,     Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with Lowville, Salem (on Walkers Line), Bethesda (on the Trafalgar town line), Mountain, Nassagaweya and Davidsons'.In 1878 the Church was moved ...
    image  April 1992,   Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, west elevation, 1978
    Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, west elevation, 1978
    image  1978,     Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with Lowville, Salem (on Walkers Line), Bethesda (on the Trafalgar town line), Mountain, Nassagaweya and Davidsons'.In 1878 the Church was moved ...
    image  1978,   Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    Kilbride United Church, 2066 Kilbride Street, 1978
    image  Summer 1978,     Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with Lowville, Salem (on Walkers Line), Bethesda (on the Trafalgar town line), Mountain, Nassagaweya and Davidsons'.In 1878 the Church was moved ...
    image  Summer 1978,   Built in 1860 (date plaque and BHS Plaque) on land donated by George Harbottle, on East Street where the cemetery remains today. The church was part of the circuit with ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Kilbride Presbyterian Church, 1911
    Kilbride Presbyterian Church, 1911
    image  28 December 1911,     The church was buit in 1856. The members included the McClure, Corlett, Wilson, Fraser, Agnew, Labourne, Duncan, Pickett, Clugson, Hewson, Small, Turnbull, Nixon, Harris and Dixon families.The church closed 1940. Some families then joined the the Kilbride United Churrch,
    image  28 December 1911,   The church was buit in 1856. The members included the McClure, Corlett, Wilson, Fraser, Agnew, Labourne, Duncan, Pickett, Clugson, Hewson, Small, Turnbull, Nixon, Harris and Dixon families.The church closed 1940. ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Map of Kilbride (Plan 18, registered  1852 and Plan 58, registered 1873), 1877
    Map of Kilbride (Plan 18, registered 1852 and Plan 58, registered 1873), 1877
    image  1877,     The street names in the original subdivison plan registered by William Panton and Francis Baker in 1853 are drawn from names in their families. Rebecca Street is now Cedar Springs Road. Thomas Street and Baker Street are now Kilbride Street.
    image  1877,   The street names in the original subdivison plan registered by William Panton and Francis Baker in 1853 are drawn from names in their families. Rebecca Street is now Cedar Springs ...
    Burlington Historical Society
  • Farm building, Cedar Springs Road, 1974
    Farm building, Cedar Springs Road, 1974
    image  1974,    
    image  1974,  
    Burlington Historical Society
  • The Kilbride Schoolhouse, 2201 Kilbride Street, 1992
    The Kilbride Schoolhouse, 2201 Kilbride Street, 1992
    image  April 1992,     Built in 1876 as the Kilbride Schoolhouse. In the 1880s there were 180 students.Winnifred Harbottle, Kilbride's Heritage (1985):The massive 1876 two-storey stone Kilbride schoolhouse, with its 24-inch thick wall, its 3 x 14-inch pine joists and its unique second-floor gabled windows, was competely renovated by George and Helen Whyte in ...
    image  April 1992,   Built in 1876 as the Kilbride Schoolhouse. In the 1880s there were 180 students.Winnifred Harbottle, Kilbride's Heritage (1985):The massive 1876 two-storey stone Kilbride schoolhouse, with its 24-inch thick wall, its ...
    Burlington Historical Society
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Features