Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2 matching items.
Media Types Images   Groups John A. Miller fonds  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Mail seals, Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
    Mail seals, Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
    image  Between 1914 and 1924     Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as "Old Main" until the mid 1950s when it was named in honour ...
    image  Between 1914 and 1924   Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Programme for the Festival of the Calender, February 21, 1911
    Programme for the Festival of the Calender, February 21, 1911
    image  1911     Program for the Luther League Festival of the Calendar, held at Trinity Lutheran Church in Hamilton, Ontario on February 21, 1911. Program includes lists of speakers and performers.
    image  1911   Program for the Luther League Festival of the Calendar, held at Trinity Lutheran Church in Hamilton, Ontario on February 21, 1911. Program includes lists of speakers and performers.
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results