Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Location   Groups Wellman's Women's Institute  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Wellman's Women's Institute Hall
    Wellman's Women's Institute Hall
    ImagePlace       On April 28th 1869 David Mack donated the land (Pt. Lot 19, Con. 5 Rawdon Twp.) for a Wesleyan Church, a branch of Methodism, where the present building now stands. The citizens decided to combine their resources and build a house of worship. Although their own homes were of logs ...
    ImagePlace     On April 28th 1869 David Mack donated the land (Pt. Lot 19, Con. 5 Rawdon Twp.) for a Wesleyan Church, a branch of Methodism, where the present building now stands. ...
    Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results