Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Waterloo   Groups Willison Hall   Year 1947  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Willison Hall
    Willison Hall
    image  Between 1924 and 1970     There is some damage to the photograph.Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as "Old Main" until the mid 1950s ...
    image  Between 1924 and 1970   There is some damage to the photograph.Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall
    Willison Hall
    image  1947     Photgrapher stamp, reverse: Additional prints of this photograph are obtainable from the Belair Studio, Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
    image  1947   Photgrapher stamp, reverse: Additional prints of this photograph are obtainable from the Belair Studio, Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Water dumping prank, Waterloo College initiation week 1947
    Water dumping prank, Waterloo College initiation week 1947
    image  Sept. 24, 1947     ... of Willison Hall during initiation week 1947. Water is being dumped on them...
    image  Sept. 24, 1947   ... of Willison Hall during initiation week 1947. Water is being dumped on them...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
  • Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    Willison Hall, Waterloo College
    image  Between 1924 and 1970     The photograph is affixed to an album page. The photograph is damaged. Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium. Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, ...
    image  Between 1924 and 1970   The photograph is affixed to an album page. The photograph is damaged. Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results