Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Texts   Item type(s) Programs   Groups Willison Hall  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Waterloo Lutheran Seminary : opening service, Willison Hall Chapel
    Waterloo Lutheran Seminary : opening service, Willison Hall Chapel
    text  Sept. 1956     Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as "Old Main" until the mid 1950s when it was named in honour ...
    text  Sept. 1956   Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and ...
    Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959