Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 12 matching items.
Contributors Whitby Public Library   Media Types Images   Item type(s) Correspondence or Postcards   Year 1923  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Recreation Hall, Nurses' Residence and Pavilion at Ontario Hospital Whitby Looking West, 1923
    Recreation Hall, Nurses' Residence and Pavilion at Ontario Hospital Whitby Looking West, 1923
    image  1923     The recreation hall was built in 1917. The printed version of this card is Photo No. 13-001-060.
    image  1923   The recreation hall was built in 1917. The printed version of this card is Photo No. 13-001-060.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Methodist Church (Tabernacle), 1923
    Methodist Church (Tabernacle), 1923
    image  1923,     The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in 1962.
    image  1923,   The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Ontario County Courthouse
    Ontario County Courthouse
    image  1923,     The Ontario County Courthouse was built from 1852-1854 on the west side of Centre Street between Ontario Street and Gilbert Streets. The architects were Frederic Cumberland and William Storm of Toronto. The extension at the north end was added in 1866. The building served as a courthouse from 1854-1964.In 1967, ...
    image  1923,   The Ontario County Courthouse was built from 1852-1854 on the west side of Centre Street between Ontario Street and Gilbert Streets. The architects were Frederic Cumberland and William Storm of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School, 1923
    Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School, 1923
    image  1923,     The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
    image  1923,   The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Ontario Hospital Whitby, 1923
    Ontario Hospital Whitby, 1923
    image  1923,     Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    image  1923,   Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Cottages and Infirmary at Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    Cottages and Infirmary at Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     A black and white photograph of Ontario Hospital Whitby. This view is looking east, with the men's infirmary at right, and a cottage at left.
    image  c.1923,   A black and white photograph of Ontario Hospital Whitby. This view is looking east, with the men's infirmary at right, and a cottage at left.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Staff Cottages, Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    Staff Cottages, Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    image  c.1923,   Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Annex Buildings, Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    Annex Buildings, Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    image  c.1923,   Bottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     Bottom Left: illegibleBottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    image  c.1923,   Bottom Left: illegibleBottom Right: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    Ontario Hospital Whitby, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     Bottom Left: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    image  c.1923,   Bottom Left: Ontario Hospital, Whitby, Ont.
    Whitby Public Library
  • King Street School
    King Street School
    image  1923,     King Street School was built in 1921 on the block bounded by King, Dunlop, Henry, and Gilbert Streets. It was built to replace Henry Street School which burned down in 1920. In 1979 it was renamed R.A. Sennett Public School in honour of its first principal who served from 1921-1952.
    image  1923,   King Street School was built in 1921 on the block bounded by King, Dunlop, Henry, and Gilbert Streets. It was built to replace Henry Street School which burned down in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • William Douglas Dykes, c.1923
    William Douglas Dykes, c.1923
    image  c.1923     ... Street. Mr. Dykes was Whitby's Town-Clerk Treasurer from 1923-1925. At this...
    image  c.1923   ... Street. Mr. Dykes was Whitby's Town-Clerk Treasurer from 1923-1925. At this...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results